· The MWOM/AAA (Men and Women on a Mission/African American Association) are organizations · that try to empower all students, and teach leadership skills wherever possible, with a special · focus on minority and women.
· To approach the community through outreach efforts.
· To increase awareness about health related and community based projects.
· To work closely with SGA and other student organizations.
· To promote diversity and multicultural events.
· AIDS workshop to increase awareness about AIDS (lunch provided).
· Celebrating Black History Month (lunch provided).
· Adopt-a-family project (funds and materials provided by volunteers and members).
· Bringing educational speakers on campus (workshop on AIDS, depression, and other related