ORIENTATION @ USC UNION
Orientation is designed to help students with the transition to college life. Orientation includes several important aspects that directly relate to your first year experience. When a student has been fully admitted to USC Union, he/she is invited to attend Orientation on the USC Union campus. USC Union holds Orientation sessions before the Fall and Spring semesters each year. During this time, students will receive information from the Campus Dean, Academic Dean, and the following departments: Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, Business Office, Continuing Education, and Safety/Security.
**A STUDENT MUST ATTEND ORIENTATION BEFORE
HE/SHE CAN REGISTER FOR USC UNION COURSES.**
Fall 2017 1st Orientation: Thursday, June 15th
- Be sure you know (or bring) your Social Security Number
- Bring a valid SC driver’s license or ID (required for Carolina Card)
- Parents are encouraged to attend the information session
- You will be advised and will register for classes at Orientation
- Instructions and login information for Self Service Carolina (SSC) will be mailed prior to Orientation
- Students are encouraged to take the Math Placement test before Orientation
*SSC is used at USC Union for registration, viewing your course schedule, financial aid, paying your bill, and transcript requests.