Horse Shoe

University of South Carolina - Union

Information for specific audiences:




Application – An admissions application must be completely filled out and turned into our office before a student is considered for admission to USC Union. You can apply online or print a paper application form from the links below, or come by our office and pick up an application.



Application Fee – There is a $10 application fee for Transfer applications. This fee has to be paid by debit or credit card for an online application. If you are using a paper application, cash, check, or a money order may be mailed or brought to our office, and a debit/credit card may be used in our office.


Final Transcripts – Final high school or previous college transcripts.


Residency & Citizenship Verification – Depending on the last time you attended USC Union, we may need any of these forms and verification. The links to these forms are below, or the forms can be picked up in our office. We will also need a copy of your driver’s license or birth certificate for citizenship verification.



Financial Aid – You need to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. This can be done on the internet at, make sure that you list USCU’s Federal School Code: 004927. If you have any questions, please contact the USCU Financial Aid Office at (864) 424-8049. Remember, the FAFSA must be filed every year, but no earlier than January 1st. You always use prior year’s tax returns, etc. to complete the current year FAFSA.

Other important links:

PO Drawer 729 Union, SC 29379 • 864-424-8100